Header Ads

Header ADS

My Village/ My native village


                                                                            My Village



The name of my village is  Rasulpur. It is a renowned village in the district of Chandpur. It is an old village. It is two kilometers away from the thana headquarters. The natural beauty of the village is very attractive. The climate of the village is good for health. The village is not thickly populated. There are about one hundred people. Most of them are Muslims. The rest are Hindus, Christians, Buddhists. People of various classes live here. Most of the villagers are farmers. Some are businessmen and service holders. Few of the villagers are fishermen and carpenters. There are some educated men in my village. They live brotherly. It is an important village. There are many things in my village such as a high school, a Primary school and  a girls’ high school, a post office, mosque and a big market. There is a health center in my village. So the people of our village enjoy good medical facilities. The communication system of the village is very good and easy.My village is famous for various cultural activities like Jarigan, the boat race and the bullock race, etc. The people of my village are simple and honest. They live here in peace. They help one another. They shares other’s sorrows and sufferings. My village is an ideal village. I love my village. I am proud of it. 


N.B. The underlined sentences are extra.

No comments

Theme images by enot-poloskun. Powered by Blogger.