Header Ads

Header ADS

My Daily Routine/My Daily Life/How I spend my Daily Life


My Daily Activities




I am a student. So I have a daily routine. I try to follow that very strictly. It is my habit to get up from bed early in the morning. Then I brush my teeth and clean myself. Then I take my ablution and say my Fazar prayer. Then I go out for a walk in the open air for about half  an  hour . Having returned, I sit for studying. Then I take my breakfast and get ready for school. I go to school with my mother. My school starts at 8 am. I study there and play with my friends in tiffin time. My school breaks up at 12.Then I come back my house. I change my dresses, wash myself or take bath and take my lunch. Then I say Zohar prayer. After prayer I take rest for some time. Then I go to the play-ground and play with my friends. Coming back I say my evening/Magrib prayer. Then I eat some snacks and I sit down to read/do homework. After that I pray night/ Esha prayer.At 9.00 pm I take my supper and watch TV/play game. Besides this I read the daily newspapers/story books etc. Then I brush my teeth and go to bed.

No comments

Theme images by enot-poloskun. Powered by Blogger.